- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Los Angeles
You are looking for a new challenge that can be easily combined with your studies? You already have some programming experience and enjoy the web world? Then we at sgalinski have the right job for you!
As a working student web-developer you support us in converting customer requests into TYPO3, implementing missing features as extensions, or realizing designs as responsive web experiences with the help of modern tools. Thanks to home-office work (100 % remote), you can flexibly arrange your working hours and perfectly adapt them to your studies. Even work from abroad is possible with no problems.
To accomplish these tasks, you should possess the following skills:
- Studies in the field of (media) computer science or a comparable program of study
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness towards Open Source is a must
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Independent approach to work in an agile company
Since sgalinski is organized fully remote, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Overview: Jobs and Benefits
Diese Stellenausschreibung auf Deutsch ansehen
About the company