- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Level Plains
Req ID 86844
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) - Information Technology
- Students (Internships, Work Experience, Grads)
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
We are pleased to offer the working student position Workplace Solutions - specialized in Microsoft Office 365 Environment Support at Amadeus Data Processing GmbH Erding.
Digital Workplace Solutions refers to an environment unifying all digital technologies which are used by the company. The team is focusing on the projects of Microsoft Office 365 and Workplace Integration of New Sites.
For the area of corporate IT we are looking for a part-time working student for about 16+ hours per week and at least 6 months. Major Responsibilities
- Evaluation, Configuration and Implementation of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Performing of software tests
- Organizational support of the line management (creation of project plans, conducting of minutes and documentation, etc.)
- Maintaining the evolution of the departmental SharePoint pages
- Handling of inter-site communication tasks
- Design and modelling of IT processes
- Creation of documentation and presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Coordination of project-specific tasks
- Student (m/f) in the field of Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Science or a comparable degree program
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of further Microsoft Office 365 applications is a Plus
- Fluent English and intermediate level of spoken and written German
- Flexibility and willingness to become acquainted with new topics/applications
- Structured and self-organized working style
- High level of commitment, creativity, initiative, team and communication skills
What we offer
- Innovative project environment with creative solutions for tasks
- Involvement into corporate-wide and strategic IT projects
- International and experienced team that will inspire and support you
- Personal growth through different trainings
- Flexible working hours and attractive payment
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place.
You are applying for the legal entityAmadeus Data Processing GmbH.
- ms project