- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Workplace Account ExecutiveBrighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Workplace Account Executive is the primary liaison/case manager between retirement plan sponsors/employers, their advisor, if applicable, and internal teams at Brighthouse Financial. The position is responsible for providing wholesaling support to advisors enrolling participants into products in certain healthcare, education, and not-for-profit markets, and providing a high degree of customer service while focusing on managing and retaining a closed block of business.
- Work with senior management to develop a non-for-profit business strategy for an assigned geographic region aligning objectives with company strategies.
- Work with client's Third-Party Administrator's (TPAs) to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Partner with brokers, financial service professionals, enrollment specialists and firm managers to ensure alignment with employer groups; provide communication, education and increase participation.
- Provide allowable reporting to the brokers, financial service professionals, and firm managers to support retention and growth opportunities.
- Engage with project stakeholders to utilize business growth opportunities.
- Case management of book of business, including:
- Respnd to client requests.
- Prvide clients with alternative solutions to requests and identify possible alternatives.
- Act as a liaisn between the client, advisor, and internal Brighthouse Financial teams.
- Participate in and recommend projects that improve business processes or solve administration issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate client and advisor meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepare materials, agendas and presentations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 7-10 years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 and state variable annuity license(s).
- Must have the ability to shape a positive, ethical business climate through collaborative leadership and personal example.
- Strong defined contribution knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time efficiently to meet client deadlines.
- Proven customer centric focus with ability to balance client expectations with capabilities and understand the impact both administratively and financially.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Number of Openings:
- ms project