- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WSCV Marketing & Advertising Producer
Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Telemundo 51 / WSCV, has an immediate opening for an Advertising and Marketing Producer to create high quality and compelling Spanish-language commercial production. Working in our Creative Services Department, the Advertising and Marketing Producer will be responsible for the development of commercials and creative campaigns and lead production efforts from concept to completion for sales initiatives, integrations / in-show segments and event promotion. The candidate must have excellent Spanish-language writing skills. Qualified candidate must have prior commercial production experience.
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) with excellent Spanish-language writing skills.
• Strong Video Production and Field Production experience.
• Strong organizational skills, detail minded and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Minimum of three years advertising production experience.
• Proficient at non-linear editing (Adobe Premiere and After Effects).
• Must be willing to work at the station in Miramar, Florida.
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to background investigation.
• Must be willing to work extended shifts on short notice and cover any last minute developing assignments.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• College Degree in Advertising and Marketing or related field.
• Prior experience working at a broadcast station
• Digital Media Experience.
• Thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment and work well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-starter and resourceful.
Sub-BusinessNBCUOTS - TLM WSCV
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.