Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
External Job Description
GDBS (Global Diageo Business Services) is a multi functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre that handles DIAGEO-wide transactions across various world regions.
GDBS has developed quickly and grew rapidly over the past ten years, effecting massive change to working practices for worldwide in-market companies and other Diageo Business Units. As such GDBS is playing a key role in ensuring effective operation with minimum disruption of the core business of DIAGEO worldwide.
The Credit Control Stream of the GDBS Cash Cycle Process entails all credit control and collection activities for GDBS served markets. Significant cross-market and end-to-end functional responsibilities with the aim to continue the great steps forward that have been achieved in FY11 by the OTC community. It ensures proper operation of processes from incoming fund allocation to customer ledger maintenance, outstanding follow up and overdue management, including credit limit control and reporting. Service Delivery entails issue resolution and close business partnering with the customer service and commercial market teams.
The OTC Process serves around 25 markets/countries.
Most of these are European with each an individual trading structure and culture and currently in a competitive economic environment. Markets like GB, North-America and Iberia, Russia and Germany are key contributors to overall Diageo performance.
• Proactive cash collection
• Handle daily order release
• Handle customer queries and drive issue resolution (e.g. price, delivery issues)
• Manage relationship with customers, with the market (account managers, credit risk manager, Finance manager) and internally (e.g. customer service team, supply team, warehouse)
• Manage credit risk (monitor payment behaviour of customers and propose credit limit changes)
• Manage customer ledger (up-to-date information about overdue items) according KPI’s(RC, texting, reconciliation)
• Continuously look for process improvements to drive customer satisfaction and raise service efficiency
• Maintain customer documentation/process documentation
• Reporting (daily, weekly and monthly reports)
• Continuously improve the credit control/A&P/customer spend process
• Actively promote the CARM/Control agenda
• Manage issue resolution for respective sales organisation(s)
• Continuously support system and process improvement initiatives
• Give input to cash forecasting
• Support OTC supporting functions and processing activities (billing, clearing, customer spend processing)
• Ensure invoices are created on a timely manner, RFT
• Ensure all SAP documents are billed and delivered to customers
• Resolve all interface and EDI related issues
• Input to internal/external audits
• Adhere to controls/compliance environment
• University or College degree and/or 1-2 years relevant experience
• Speaks Spanish fluently. Intermediate English 70% - 80% desirable
• Has some financial knowledge or willingness to learn financial transactions
• Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Is enthusiastic to solve problems
• Is a good team player but able to work individually
• Solid PC literacy, strong Excel skills required (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
• Is self-confident, accurate and pays attention to details
Type of JobEmployeeReporting Location
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.